Painting of a tattooed cat by horitomo
- Baby Ball - great gift for both girls and boys. This unit makes your own baby food a breeze and we all want to make dinner time easier.
- Bean bags for boys for kids. Make sure you choose one that is baby safe. This is a great way for mom to move the child around the house while she does what she needs to get done.
- Wall print is a wonderful addition to a boy's nursery. They come in many different styles from animals to pirates, letters to poems. Great wall prints for children can be found on Etsy in almost anywhere in the world.
- Height chart, made from the blackboard so you can record your son's progress as he grows. I know that even now I love to look back at my stats from when I was little and I am sure your special package will come too.
- Hoody lids for nursing mothers, these are available in a wonderful range of prints and colors to suit the perfect boy.
- Consider a more practical gift, if the baby was born during the cooler months getting a womble or sleeping wrap to make the child feel safe, a baby monitor, deluxe diaper bag, soft toys are also a sweet keepsake.
- Baby shoosher - This device provides a rhythmic shooshing sound to keep the baby calm.
- Sock sneaker set for boys is a super cute way to wear shoes when it's really just socks. Suitable for up to 6 months.
- Books. I feel that a perfect gift for a boy is a book. Boys tend not to be cared for as much as girls are and the earlier you start, the more you grow their love of reading. A love of reading leads to a love of learning, and with learning they can achieve anything. Choose a good book with themes around trucks, bikes or animals.
- By far my favorite gift for baby boys baby shower is a gift basket. Why do I love gift baskets so much, because you can put as much or as little as you want in them. Think of a basket filled with baby shoosher, boy's socks, diaper cream, wet wipes, a special moisturizer for mom, some boy books, baby wraps, a height chart. I know this will be expensive but it is also for mum and dad and you would be surprised at how much these little practical gifts really help.
Why not check out the amazing gifts for DIY baby shower at Pinterest.